The PlayStation Network is currently running a sale on eight Assassin's Creed titles and several downloadable content packs, Ubisoft digital product lifecycle manager Rommel Hernandez announced today.
The sale offers 50 percent off seven DLC packs and 30 percent off titles in the franchise, as well as the Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass. Check out the list below.
30 percent off:
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed 2 Ultimate Edition
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Assassin's Creed 3 Ultimate Edition
- Assassin's Creed 3
- Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass
- Assassin's Creed Liberation
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
50 percent off:
- Assassin's Creed 2 Sequence 12 - Battle of Forli
- Assassin's Creed 2 Sequence 13 - Bonfire of the Vanities
- Assassin's Creed 2 Sequence 13 - Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC
- Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Lost Archive
- Assassin's Creed Revelations - Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack
- Assassin's Creed Revelations - Ancestors Character Pack
The PSN sale will last until Oct. 1. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, the next title in the franchise, is expected to launch Oct. 29 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. The game will also be available as a launch title for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A Windows PC edition is expected at a later date.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing
- Optimus Prime is no longer just a truck, he's a PlayStation
- Want to win the console war? Here's how
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Why is 2K suddenly so preoccupied with the original BioShock?