The PlayStation Network is currently running a sale on eight Assassin's Creed titles and several downloadable content packs, Ubisoft digital product lifecycle manager Rommel Hernandez announced today.
The sale offers 50 percent off seven DLC packs and 30 percent off titles in the franchise, as well as the Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass. Check out the list below.
30 percent off:
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed 2 Ultimate Edition
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Assassin's Creed 3 Ultimate Edition
- Assassin's Creed 3
- Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass
- Assassin's Creed Liberation
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
50 percent off:
- Assassin's Creed 2 Sequence 12 - Battle of Forli
- Assassin's Creed 2 Sequence 13 - Bonfire of the Vanities
- Assassin's Creed 2 Sequence 13 - Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC
- Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Lost Archive
- Assassin's Creed Revelations - Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack
- Assassin's Creed Revelations - Ancestors Character Pack
The PSN sale will last until Oct. 1. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, the next title in the franchise, is expected to launch Oct. 29 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. The game will also be available as a launch title for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A Windows PC edition is expected at a later date.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
- Defiance game will continue, even if the Syfy TV show ends
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- Watch Dogs may be commuting to New Jersey this fall
- Steam deals announced for Far Cry 4 and Assassin's Creed Unity
- Japanese console market down 16 percent