South Park: The Stick of Truth, Obsidian Entertainment's role-playing game based on the long-running television series, will be released Dec. 10 in North America on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, publisher Ubisoft announced today.
The game will be available by itself, as well as in a $79.99 Grand Wizard Edition. The package comes with a 6-inch Kidrobot figure of Cartman in his Grand Wizard getup; a map of South Park as it appears in the game; and the Ultimate Fellowship Pack pre-order DLC. The add-on gives players four exclusive costumes: the Necromancer Sorcerer, Rogue Assassin, Ranger Elf and Holy Defender. All pre-order customers will receive the Ultimate Fellowship Pack.
You can check out a new trailer for The Stick of Truth above, and learn more about the game in our E3 preview and our write-up of a San Diego Comic-Con panel it was featured on. In addition, images of the box art and Grand Wizard Edition, along with some screenshots, are available in the gallery below.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?