South Park: The Stick of Truth, Obsidian Entertainment's role-playing game based on the long-running television series, will be released Dec. 10 in North America on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, publisher Ubisoft announced today.
The game will be available by itself, as well as in a $79.99 Grand Wizard Edition. The package comes with a 6-inch Kidrobot figure of Cartman in his Grand Wizard getup; a map of South Park as it appears in the game; and the Ultimate Fellowship Pack pre-order DLC. The add-on gives players four exclusive costumes: the Necromancer Sorcerer, Rogue Assassin, Ranger Elf and Holy Defender. All pre-order customers will receive the Ultimate Fellowship Pack.
You can check out a new trailer for The Stick of Truth above, and learn more about the game in our E3 preview and our write-up of a San Diego Comic-Con panel it was featured on. In addition, images of the box art and Grand Wizard Edition, along with some screenshots, are available in the gallery below.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- XBOne Classifieds
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- I have 1 dribbble invite