South Park: The Stick of Truth, Obsidian Entertainment's role-playing game based on the long-running television series, will be released Dec. 10 in North America on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, publisher Ubisoft announced today.
The game will be available by itself, as well as in a $79.99 Grand Wizard Edition. The package comes with a 6-inch Kidrobot figure of Cartman in his Grand Wizard getup; a map of South Park as it appears in the game; and the Ultimate Fellowship Pack pre-order DLC. The add-on gives players four exclusive costumes: the Necromancer Sorcerer, Rogue Assassin, Ranger Elf and Holy Defender. All pre-order customers will receive the Ultimate Fellowship Pack.
You can check out a new trailer for The Stick of Truth above, and learn more about the game in our E3 preview and our write-up of a San Diego Comic-Con panel it was featured on. In addition, images of the box art and Grand Wizard Edition, along with some screenshots, are available in the gallery below.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming