The Homeland pack for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist adds two new maps, weapons and more, Ubisoft announced today.
Blacklist is the latest entry in the Sam Fisher saga. As the leader of the Fourth Echelon, Sam must learn to team up with his cohorts while taking down high profile enemies. Homeland buyers will receive the Billionaire's Yacht and Dead Coast map, which can be played solo or with a friend. The DLC also adds a crossbow with sleeping gas bolts, additional armor and a Mercs and Spy skin.
Homeland is available across all platforms for $6.99. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows PC and Wii U in August. For more on the game, check out our Blacklist episode of Cooperatives or our review.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends