Nintendo Australia plan to offer EB Expo 2013 attendees the opportunity to get hands-on with the Nintendo 2DS, as well as several upcoming titles for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, the company announced today.
At the event, fans will be able to play The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, Professor Layton, Azran Legacy and Pokémon X and Y. Playable Wii U titles include The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Wii Party U and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
The Nintendo booth will offer StreetPass and multiplayer support for Nintendo 3DS users. Attendees are also invited to bring their copy of Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2 for the opportunity to get Legendary Pokémon, Giratina.
EB Games Expo 2013 will be held at the Sydney Showgrounds, Sydney from Oct. 4 - 6.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes