Call is a female "pure" robot created by Dr. Sanda to assist with research. Backers can vote on nine different design options from various members of the team, including Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. The three most popular designs will be announced on Tuesday, Oct. 1. After being colored and refined, Comcept will open another round of voting.
Inafune announced Mighty No. 9 during a PAX Prime panel in Seattle last month. Yesterday, the developer added a stretch goal for PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS ports. Check out our interview with Inafune from Tokyo Game Show 2013 on how Mighty No. 9 has changed the way the "father of Mega Man" thinks about the franchise.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse