Call is a female "pure" robot created by Dr. Sanda to assist with research. Backers can vote on nine different design options from various members of the team, including Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. The three most popular designs will be announced on Tuesday, Oct. 1. After being colored and refined, Comcept will open another round of voting.
Inafune announced Mighty No. 9 during a PAX Prime panel in Seattle last month. Yesterday, the developer added a stretch goal for PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS ports. Check out our interview with Inafune from Tokyo Game Show 2013 on how Mighty No. 9 has changed the way the "father of Mega Man" thinks about the franchise.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?