Call is a female "pure" robot created by Dr. Sanda to assist with research. Backers can vote on nine different design options from various members of the team, including Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. The three most popular designs will be announced on Tuesday, Oct. 1. After being colored and refined, Comcept will open another round of voting.
Inafune announced Mighty No. 9 during a PAX Prime panel in Seattle last month. Yesterday, the developer added a stretch goal for PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS ports. Check out our interview with Inafune from Tokyo Game Show 2013 on how Mighty No. 9 has changed the way the "father of Mega Man" thinks about the franchise.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Highergrounds Game
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?