Call is a female "pure" robot created by Dr. Sanda to assist with research. Backers can vote on nine different design options from various members of the team, including Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. The three most popular designs will be announced on Tuesday, Oct. 1. After being colored and refined, Comcept will open another round of voting.
Inafune announced Mighty No. 9 during a PAX Prime panel in Seattle last month. Yesterday, the developer added a stretch goal for PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS ports. Check out our interview with Inafune from Tokyo Game Show 2013 on how Mighty No. 9 has changed the way the "father of Mega Man" thinks about the franchise.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?