Call is a female "pure" robot created by Dr. Sanda to assist with research. Backers can vote on nine different design options from various members of the team, including Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. The three most popular designs will be announced on Tuesday, Oct. 1. After being colored and refined, Comcept will open another round of voting.
Inafune announced Mighty No. 9 during a PAX Prime panel in Seattle last month. Yesterday, the developer added a stretch goal for PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS ports. Check out our interview with Inafune from Tokyo Game Show 2013 on how Mighty No. 9 has changed the way the "father of Mega Man" thinks about the franchise.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments