This week, Xbox Live's regular slate of sales includes discounts of up to 50 percent on Call of Duty titles, Microsoft's Major Nelson announced today.
The Games on Demand versions of Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War are available for 25 percent off; Call of Duty Classic, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 are 33 percent off; Call of Duty: Black Ops is 40 percent off; and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (screenshot above) is 50 percent off. In addition, Microsoft is running a "back to school" sale with various deals. These offers are good from today through Sept. 9.
Tomorrow, Sept. 4, will see the release of Pipeworks Software's Avatar-based poker game, World Series of Poker: Full House Pro, for free, while Smoking Gun Interactive's Freefall Racers will be available Sept. 6 for $9.99.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp
- This laser-etched map of Zelda's Hyrule is going to sell out fast
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites