This week, Xbox Live's regular slate of sales includes discounts of up to 50 percent on Call of Duty titles, Microsoft's Major Nelson announced today.
The Games on Demand versions of Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War are available for 25 percent off; Call of Duty Classic, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 are 33 percent off; Call of Duty: Black Ops is 40 percent off; and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (screenshot above) is 50 percent off. In addition, Microsoft is running a "back to school" sale with various deals. These offers are good from today through Sept. 9.
Tomorrow, Sept. 4, will see the release of Pipeworks Software's Avatar-based poker game, World Series of Poker: Full House Pro, for free, while Smoking Gun Interactive's Freefall Racers will be available Sept. 6 for $9.99.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!