This week, Xbox Live's regular slate of sales includes discounts of up to 50 percent on Call of Duty titles, Microsoft's Major Nelson announced today.
The Games on Demand versions of Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War are available for 25 percent off; Call of Duty Classic, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 are 33 percent off; Call of Duty: Black Ops is 40 percent off; and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (screenshot above) is 50 percent off. In addition, Microsoft is running a "back to school" sale with various deals. These offers are good from today through Sept. 9.
Tomorrow, Sept. 4, will see the release of Pipeworks Software's Avatar-based poker game, World Series of Poker: Full House Pro, for free, while Smoking Gun Interactive's Freefall Racers will be available Sept. 6 for $9.99.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us