This week, Xbox Live's regular slate of sales includes discounts of up to 50 percent on Call of Duty titles, Microsoft's Major Nelson announced today.
The Games on Demand versions of Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War are available for 25 percent off; Call of Duty Classic, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 are 33 percent off; Call of Duty: Black Ops is 40 percent off; and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (screenshot above) is 50 percent off. In addition, Microsoft is running a "back to school" sale with various deals. These offers are good from today through Sept. 9.
Tomorrow, Sept. 4, will see the release of Pipeworks Software's Avatar-based poker game, World Series of Poker: Full House Pro, for free, while Smoking Gun Interactive's Freefall Racers will be available Sept. 6 for $9.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)