A new video for Seaven Studio's indie platformer Ethan: Meteor Hunter shows off the game's Time Attack mode.
After being hit by a meteor, the tiny mouse Ethan developed the power to pause time itself. This is the key to many of the game's puzzles; the player must freeze the world around Ethan and reposition obstacles and objects in order to clear a path for him, sometimes necessitating precise timing with mid-air platforms.
Ethan: Meteor Hunter is coming to Windows PC and PlayStation 3 in October.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Ubisoft 'forced' Watch Dogs dev into E3 2012 reveal