Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag launches Nov. 19 on Windows PC, publisher Ubisoft confirmed today.
That's three weeks after Black Flag's release date on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U, which is Oct. 29. The same lag time applied to the PC version of Assassin's Creed 3, which launched Nov. 20, 2012, while the console versions were released Oct. 30, 2012. Black Flag will also be available at launch on both PlayStation 4 (Nov. 15) and Xbox One (Nov. 22).
In Europe, the Wii U version of Black Flag will also be delayed slightly — instead of launching alongside the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions on Nov. 1, it will be available Nov. 22.
For more on Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, check out our new preview of its naval warfare.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31