Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag launches Nov. 19 on Windows PC, publisher Ubisoft confirmed today.
That's three weeks after Black Flag's release date on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U, which is Oct. 29. The same lag time applied to the PC version of Assassin's Creed 3, which launched Nov. 20, 2012, while the console versions were released Oct. 30, 2012. Black Flag will also be available at launch on both PlayStation 4 (Nov. 15) and Xbox One (Nov. 22).
In Europe, the Wii U version of Black Flag will also be delayed slightly — instead of launching alongside the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions on Nov. 1, it will be available Nov. 22.
For more on Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, check out our new preview of its naval warfare.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27