Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag launches Nov. 19 on Windows PC, publisher Ubisoft confirmed today.
That's three weeks after Black Flag's release date on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U, which is Oct. 29. The same lag time applied to the PC version of Assassin's Creed 3, which launched Nov. 20, 2012, while the console versions were released Oct. 30, 2012. Black Flag will also be available at launch on both PlayStation 4 (Nov. 15) and Xbox One (Nov. 22).
In Europe, the Wii U version of Black Flag will also be delayed slightly — instead of launching alongside the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions on Nov. 1, it will be available Nov. 22.
For more on Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, check out our new preview of its naval warfare.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- On Patreon support
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS