Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag launches Nov. 19 on Windows PC, publisher Ubisoft confirmed today.
That's three weeks after Black Flag's release date on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U, which is Oct. 29. The same lag time applied to the PC version of Assassin's Creed 3, which launched Nov. 20, 2012, while the console versions were released Oct. 30, 2012. Black Flag will also be available at launch on both PlayStation 4 (Nov. 15) and Xbox One (Nov. 22).
In Europe, the Wii U version of Black Flag will also be delayed slightly — instead of launching alongside the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions on Nov. 1, it will be available Nov. 22.
For more on Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, check out our new preview of its naval warfare.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?