Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag launches Nov. 19 on Windows PC, publisher Ubisoft confirmed today.
That's three weeks after Black Flag's release date on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U, which is Oct. 29. The same lag time applied to the PC version of Assassin's Creed 3, which launched Nov. 20, 2012, while the console versions were released Oct. 30, 2012. Black Flag will also be available at launch on both PlayStation 4 (Nov. 15) and Xbox One (Nov. 22).
In Europe, the Wii U version of Black Flag will also be delayed slightly — instead of launching alongside the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions on Nov. 1, it will be available Nov. 22.
For more on Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, check out our new preview of its naval warfare.
- The amazing real-world Assassin's Creed Unity parkour run and how it was created
- The new Unreal Tournament looks incredible, see it in motion
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free
- Girl's Club video review: Just wanna have fun
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Spare Xbox One code
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23