PlayStation 4 will support up to four controllers at the same time, SCE Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida confirmed on Twitter.
Comparatively, current-gen PlayStation 3s support up to seven controller at once — developers, however, have rarely made use of all of them in the same game. Microsoft also recently confirmed its upcoming Xbox One will support up to eight controllers at once.
Sony revealed its new DualShock controller, the DualShock 4, in February. The controller will feature a touchpad, a Share button and a light bar, among other new additions that you can see here.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Flick Bird - clone of Flappy Bird
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup