PlayStation 4 will support up to four controllers at the same time, SCE Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida confirmed on Twitter.
Comparatively, current-gen PlayStation 3s support up to seven controller at once — developers, however, have rarely made use of all of them in the same game. Microsoft also recently confirmed its upcoming Xbox One will support up to eight controllers at once.
Sony revealed its new DualShock controller, the DualShock 4, in February. The controller will feature a touchpad, a Share button and a light bar, among other new additions that you can see here.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28