The new DLC features the Jupiter Eagle Ray Mk 5 demo derby car, which features a number of liveries that can be customized by the player. Also included is the Detroit Demolition Derby Stadium where players can choose track configurations. This mode can be played in single-player, split-screen and in up to 12-player online racing.
This follows the release of a recent patch that updated a number of key features based on ideas taken from the playerbase. Grid 2 now features a level cap of 99, a new online playlist,, increased game rewards for clean racing and mod support for Windows PC users.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Watch Unreal Engine 4 running in Firefox