Guerilla Cambridge's Killzone: Mercenary will require a day-one patch when it launches later this month, reports The Sixth Axis.
Upon loading up a copy of the PlayStation Vita title, a message box will reportedly appear announced the patch — a 1190 MB download that promises "general stability fixes and performance optimizations." Polygon has reached out to Sony for additional details on the patch contents.
The size of the full game download is 3.3GB; the patch brings the total game size to around 4.5 GB.
Killzone: Mercenary is the first Killzone title not to be developed directly by Guerilla Games. The game picks up where the first 2004 Killzone left off and plays through many of the events of the Killzone trilogy. The game launches today in Europe, tomorrow in Japan and on Sept. 10 in North America.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Love Marriage Vashikaran Mantra +918437760034
- Powerful get Online intercast love marriage specialist baba ji +91 8437760034
- voodoo tantra mantra specialist baba ji +91-8437760034
- Love Problem Solution Baba vashikaran +91-8437760034
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?