Guerilla Cambridge's Killzone: Mercenary will require a day-one patch when it launches later this month, reports The Sixth Axis.
Upon loading up a copy of the PlayStation Vita title, a message box will reportedly appear announced the patch — a 1190 MB download that promises "general stability fixes and performance optimizations." Polygon has reached out to Sony for additional details on the patch contents.
The size of the full game download is 3.3GB; the patch brings the total game size to around 4.5 GB.
Killzone: Mercenary is the first Killzone title not to be developed directly by Guerilla Games. The game picks up where the first 2004 Killzone left off and plays through many of the events of the Killzone trilogy. The game launches today in Europe, tomorrow in Japan and on Sept. 10 in North America.
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League