The latest set of add-on content for Disney Infinity brings five free custom-built worlds based on BioShock Infinite, Tron and more into the game's Toy Box, publisher Disney Interactive announced today.
First up is Toy Columbia, a cartoony version of the terrifying floating city that is the setting of BioShock Infinite; in the video above, you can see Sky-Line rails all over the town, as well as custom Disney touches like Carl's house from Up. Trench Run tasks players with flying a Tron Recognizer through a trench. Jungle Cruise is based on the Disney attraction, and is set around the Nile River. Sky Gauntlet offers tough platforming challenges, while Blue Breakout is a maze.
All five Toy Box worlds are now available free for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U versions of Disney Infinity. You can see screenshots of all five new worlds in the gallery below.
Update: Disney Infinity executive producer John Vignocchi clarified on Twitter that the levels are user-generated content curated by developer Avalanche Software, not worlds built by the studio itself.
Update 2: In a series of follow-up tweets sent this afternoon, Vignocchi said the levels were indeed built by Avalanche, as well as by some members of the Disney Infinity quality assurance team.
"The team wanted to inspire the community to see the types of things they can build," said Vignocchi.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?