The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, the follow-up to the beloved PlayStation Portable role-playing game, will be released digitally on PSP and Windows PC in 2014 by publisher Xseed Games, the company announced today.
Trails in the Sky SC (the abbreviation stands for "Second Chapter") will be available on PC via Steam, and on PSP through the PlayStation Store; that version will be playable on PlayStation Vita. In addition, Xseed will release the original The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, which launched in March 2011 on PSP in North America, on PC this winter.
According to Xseed, these games are being published in North America due to "a near-endless deluge of fan requests" since the North American release of Trails in the Sky.
"We are pleased to finally give the fans what they have been requesting so fervently for over two years," said Ken Berry, Xseed's executive vice president, in a press release.
"Trails in the Sky is particularly special, and I'd wanted to work on it ever since the day we started business," said Andrew Dice, project director for Carpe Fulgur, the company that's localizing Trails in the Sky SC into English.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- Rogue Legacy survival guide: How to keep that family tree growing
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game