Capcom's upcoming fantasy game Deep Down will feature randomly generated maps, monsters and weapons on PlayStation 4, it was announced during today's Sony conference in Japan.
A demo of the game was shown during the conference, offering a look at a claustrophobic series of caves that are said to generate at random. It was also revealed the game will take place in New York during the year 2094.
Deep Down was first announced for PS4 in February by Sony. The title is described as a "memory-reading RPG" that lets the player "read" the past from objects around them. A playable demo will make its debut at TGS between Sept. 19 and Sept. 22, which Polygon will be attending.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???