Capcom's upcoming fantasy game Deep Down will feature randomly generated maps, monsters and weapons on PlayStation 4, it was announced during today's Sony conference in Japan.
A demo of the game was shown during the conference, offering a look at a claustrophobic series of caves that are said to generate at random. It was also revealed the game will take place in New York during the year 2094.
Deep Down was first announced for PS4 in February by Sony. The title is described as a "memory-reading RPG" that lets the player "read" the past from objects around them. A playable demo will make its debut at TGS between Sept. 19 and Sept. 22, which Polygon will be attending.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update