Capcom's upcoming fantasy game Deep Down will feature randomly generated maps, monsters and weapons on PlayStation 4, it was announced during today's Sony conference in Japan.
A demo of the game was shown during the conference, offering a look at a claustrophobic series of caves that are said to generate at random. It was also revealed the game will take place in New York during the year 2094.
Deep Down was first announced for PS4 in February by Sony. The title is described as a "memory-reading RPG" that lets the player "read" the past from objects around them. A playable demo will make its debut at TGS between Sept. 19 and Sept. 22, which Polygon will be attending.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Mon Aug 18