Capcom's upcoming fantasy game Deep Down will feature randomly generated maps, monsters and weapons on PlayStation 4, it was announced during today's Sony conference in Japan.
A demo of the game was shown during the conference, offering a look at a claustrophobic series of caves that are said to generate at random. It was also revealed the game will take place in New York during the year 2094.
Deep Down was first announced for PS4 in February by Sony. The title is described as a "memory-reading RPG" that lets the player "read" the past from objects around them. A playable demo will make its debut at TGS between Sept. 19 and Sept. 22, which Polygon will be attending.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?