The initial list of PS Vita games and software packages compatible with the PlayStation Vita TV, a micro-console allowing users play PlayStation Vita and PSP games on their television with a DualShock 3 controller, includes Lumines, Rayman Origins, Gundam Breaker, Soul Sacrifice Delta and more.
Other notable titles include God Eater 2, Spelunker collection, Earth Defense Force 3 Portable Ratchet & Clank: QForce Squadron Galaxy, Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remaster Dead or Alive 5 Plus, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, Ultimate Marvel VS. Capcom 3, XBlaze Code: Embryo and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend. The full list of PS Vita games and titles currently revealed for the PS Vita TV can be viewed on the PlayStation Japan site.
Using the PS Vita TV device, players will eventually have access 1,300 games and packages released for the PS Vita, PSP and the original PlayStation. The hardware will serve as a Remote Play hub for PlayStation 4 and will support video and music services, such as Hulu, Music Unlimited and Nico Nico.
Revealed at Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia's Press Conference 2013 today, PS Vita TV is expected to launch in Japan on Nov. 14, with the basic unit will retailing for 9,480 yen (approximately $100). For in-depth details about the device and services it offers, be sure to check out our previous coverage from this morning.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- XBOne Classifieds
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux