EA Digital Illusions CE is gearing up for Battlefield 4's release, and a tweet on the official Battlefield Twitter account today revealed the upcoming first-person shooter's PC requirements.
Players will need at least Windows Vista SP2, though EA recommends Windows 8. The developer also suggests 8 GB of RAM and a six-core AMD processor or an Intel four-core processor for the 30 GB game. You can get all the details in the image below.
For more on Battlefield 4, which is headed to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC, you can check out our coverage of a recent development update chronicling the game's weapon customization options.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant