EA Digital Illusions CE is gearing up for Battlefield 4's release, and a tweet on the official Battlefield Twitter account today revealed the upcoming first-person shooter's PC requirements.
Players will need at least Windows Vista SP2, though EA recommends Windows 8. The developer also suggests 8 GB of RAM and a six-core AMD processor or an Intel four-core processor for the 30 GB game. You can get all the details in the image below.
For more on Battlefield 4, which is headed to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC, you can check out our coverage of a recent development update chronicling the game's weapon customization options.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward