EA Digital Illusions CE is gearing up for Battlefield 4's release, and a tweet on the official Battlefield Twitter account today revealed the upcoming first-person shooter's PC requirements.
Players will need at least Windows Vista SP2, though EA recommends Windows 8. The developer also suggests 8 GB of RAM and a six-core AMD processor or an Intel four-core processor for the 30 GB game. You can get all the details in the image below.
For more on Battlefield 4, which is headed to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC, you can check out our coverage of a recent development update chronicling the game's weapon customization options.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?