EA Digital Illusions CE is gearing up for Battlefield 4's release, and a tweet on the official Battlefield Twitter account today revealed the upcoming first-person shooter's PC requirements.
Players will need at least Windows Vista SP2, though EA recommends Windows 8. The developer also suggests 8 GB of RAM and a six-core AMD processor or an Intel four-core processor for the 30 GB game. You can get all the details in the image below.
For more on Battlefield 4, which is headed to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC, you can check out our coverage of a recent development update chronicling the game's weapon customization options.
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?