The House of the Dead: Overkill - The Lost Reels, the mobile follow-up to The House of the Dead: Overkill, is now free-to-play on iOS, publisher Sega announced yesterday.
Originally released for $4.99 on iOS and Android this past April, The Lost Reels throws waves of zombies at the player in both Story and Survival modes. The story takes place in three different worlds, while the Survival mode goes on for as long as the player can stay alive. Users can play with tilt controls or virtual buttons, or unlock a "Frenzy Tap" control method. The Lost Reels also offers unlockable weapons and special abilities that can be upgraded with Ka$h, the in-game currency.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Sony closing down PlayStation Home in Japan and Asia