Rayman Legends will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Feb. 18 in North America and Feb. 21 in Europe, Ubisoft announced this morning.
This is one week earlier than its intended release date in both territories; initially the title was slated to be released on Feb. 25 in North America and Feb. 27 in Europe.
Players who purchase Rayman Legends for either next-gen console will gain access to exclusive costumes based on other Ubisoft franchise characters — such as Splinter Cell's Sam Fisher, Vaas from Far Cry and an Assassin's Creed assassin uniform — for Rayman and Globox. Additionally, the Xbox One version includes 10 exclusive new challenges that will unlock time-limited Achievements, and the PlayStation 4 version will be compatible with PlayStation Vita Remote Play and allow players to use the DualShock 4 touchpad for certain in-game actions.
Rayman Legends launched last August for Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Vita and Windows PC. Check out our review here.
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Space Noir's spaceship combat headed to PC and tablets from N-Fusion and Unity Games
- Titanfall's achievement lies in allowing the player to find fun in failure
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there