Game of Thrones Ascent, Disruptor Beam's social strategy game based on the novels and HBO series, will launch for iOS and Android in "the near future," Gamezebo reports.
Few details on the future mobile title, which is already available via Facebook, were given. Players will have the ability to link their Facebook accounts for cross-play or start fresh.
Game of Thrones Ascent is set just before the assassination of Jon Arryn, where players take on the role of a noble in Westeros. In addition to pledging allegiance to different houses, players cultivate lands and send soldiers on different quests. The game follows along closely with the TV show when it's in season; weekly updates add relevant quests and items.
Zygna partnered with Disruptor Beam in April 2013 to help publish the game through Facebook. For more on how Ascent became a story-based game and not a CastleVille clone, check out our interview with Disruptor Beam CEO Jon Radoff.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell