Game of Thrones Ascent, Disruptor Beam's social strategy game based on the novels and HBO series, will launch for iOS and Android in "the near future," Gamezebo reports.
Few details on the future mobile title, which is already available via Facebook, were given. Players will have the ability to link their Facebook accounts for cross-play or start fresh.
Game of Thrones Ascent is set just before the assassination of Jon Arryn, where players take on the role of a noble in Westeros. In addition to pledging allegiance to different houses, players cultivate lands and send soldiers on different quests. The game follows along closely with the TV show when it's in season; weekly updates add relevant quests and items.
Zygna partnered with Disruptor Beam in April 2013 to help publish the game through Facebook. For more on how Ascent became a story-based game and not a CastleVille clone, check out our interview with Disruptor Beam CEO Jon Radoff.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- Keep your pants up with these GoldenEye proximity mines