The Dark Souls Café is now open in Tokyo, Japan, and gives customers the chance to live out the game's food fantasies.
The café features a menu inspired by the series, including Estus (beer), roasted mushroom people (sautéed king oyster mushroom) and ring of stone (onion rings). You can view more images of the café through Dengeki Online.
The fantasy-themed eatery was announced last December and is the result of a collaboration between Toyko's usually Australian-themed Oz Café and Dark Souls developer From Software.
The next entry in the franchise, Dark Souls 2, is expected to launch March 11 for PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360. For more on the game, read our interview with co-director Yui Tanimura or our hands-on impressions.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?