BioShock Infinite was originally released on PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360 in March 2013, and went on to garner widespread acclaim as well as a critical backlash regarding elements such as its use of graphic violence. Infinite regularly costs $39.99 on the PS Store. Irrational is currently working on Burial at Sea - Episode Two, the conclusion to the game's story expansion.
Earlier this month, Sony added DmC: Devil May Cry and the PlayStation 4 version of Don't Starve to the Instant Game Collection. Tomorrow, the company will begin its "14 for '14" sale, which cuts prices on 14 PS3 games and 14 PlayStation Vita titles, with some overlap. The promotion includes discounts of up to 75 percent for PS Plus subscribers, and 50 percent for standard PlayStation Network users. Deals will be available on games such as The Walking Dead, Spelunky, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and Killzone: Mercenary. Check out the full list on the PlayStation Blog.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)