BioShock Infinite was originally released on PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360 in March 2013, and went on to garner widespread acclaim as well as a critical backlash regarding elements such as its use of graphic violence. Infinite regularly costs $39.99 on the PS Store. Irrational is currently working on Burial at Sea - Episode Two, the conclusion to the game's story expansion.
Earlier this month, Sony added DmC: Devil May Cry and the PlayStation 4 version of Don't Starve to the Instant Game Collection. Tomorrow, the company will begin its "14 for '14" sale, which cuts prices on 14 PS3 games and 14 PlayStation Vita titles, with some overlap. The promotion includes discounts of up to 75 percent for PS Plus subscribers, and 50 percent for standard PlayStation Network users. Deals will be available on games such as The Walking Dead, Spelunky, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and Killzone: Mercenary. Check out the full list on the PlayStation Blog.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Multiplayer comes to Dragon Age with Inquisition's 4-player co-op mode
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade
- Where to buy?