BioShock Infinite was originally released on PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360 in March 2013, and went on to garner widespread acclaim as well as a critical backlash regarding elements such as its use of graphic violence. Infinite regularly costs $39.99 on the PS Store. Irrational is currently working on Burial at Sea - Episode Two, the conclusion to the game's story expansion.
Earlier this month, Sony added DmC: Devil May Cry and the PlayStation 4 version of Don't Starve to the Instant Game Collection. Tomorrow, the company will begin its "14 for '14" sale, which cuts prices on 14 PS3 games and 14 PlayStation Vita titles, with some overlap. The promotion includes discounts of up to 75 percent for PS Plus subscribers, and 50 percent for standard PlayStation Network users. Deals will be available on games such as The Walking Dead, Spelunky, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and Killzone: Mercenary. Check out the full list on the PlayStation Blog.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- Rogue Legacy survival guide: How to keep that family tree growing
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30