BioShock Infinite was originally released on PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360 in March 2013, and went on to garner widespread acclaim as well as a critical backlash regarding elements such as its use of graphic violence. Infinite regularly costs $39.99 on the PS Store. Irrational is currently working on Burial at Sea - Episode Two, the conclusion to the game's story expansion.
Earlier this month, Sony added DmC: Devil May Cry and the PlayStation 4 version of Don't Starve to the Instant Game Collection. Tomorrow, the company will begin its "14 for '14" sale, which cuts prices on 14 PS3 games and 14 PlayStation Vita titles, with some overlap. The promotion includes discounts of up to 75 percent for PS Plus subscribers, and 50 percent for standard PlayStation Network users. Deals will be available on games such as The Walking Dead, Spelunky, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and Killzone: Mercenary. Check out the full list on the PlayStation Blog.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Optimus Prime is no longer just a truck, he's a PlayStation
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- PS4 Beta Codes