Those of you who've played BioShock Infinite may remember an early scene involving the Lutece twins, a coin and some metaphysics. Thanks to a pair of additions to the developer Irrational Games' store from Sanshee, you can now recreate that scene at home.
First unveiled late last year, the $11.99 BioShock Infinite Lutece coin holds Robert Lutece on the "Alive" side and and Rosalind Lutece on the "Dead" side of the 1.5-inch piece. Irrational also minted the $11.99 BioShock Infinite Silver Eagle coin, whose 1.5-inch head side features a key, sword and a scroll and whose tail side holds the Monument Tower and the word "Columbia" across the top.
You see and order each coin in the Irrational Games Store, where you'll also find Vigor bottles, a Songbird plushie and more. Press play below to relive the scene that inspired the minting.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding