The Humble Indie Bundle X pay-what-you-want compilation of indie games expanded today with the addition of three more titles, organizers announced.
The DRM-free bundle now includes Big Sandwich Games' dragon-infused action-strategy game Hoard, Born Ready Games' futuristic shooter Strike Suit Zero and Two Tribes' platform puzzle game Toki Tori 2+.
The three games join Freebird Games' To the Moon, Hello Games' Joe Danger 2: The Movie, Minority Media's Papo & Yo and Gaijin Games' Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, which were already part of the bundle. You can get the three new games, as well as Reus and Surgeon Simulator 2013, by paying more than the average selling price, which is $5.24 as of this writing.
The Humble Indie Bundle X will be available until Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4