The Humble Indie Bundle X pay-what-you-want compilation of indie games expanded today with the addition of three more titles, organizers announced.
The DRM-free bundle now includes Big Sandwich Games' dragon-infused action-strategy game Hoard, Born Ready Games' futuristic shooter Strike Suit Zero and Two Tribes' platform puzzle game Toki Tori 2+.
The three games join Freebird Games' To the Moon, Hello Games' Joe Danger 2: The Movie, Minority Media's Papo & Yo and Gaijin Games' Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, which were already part of the bundle. You can get the three new games, as well as Reus and Surgeon Simulator 2013, by paying more than the average selling price, which is $5.24 as of this writing.
The Humble Indie Bundle X will be available until Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?