The Humble Indie Bundle X pay-what-you-want compilation of indie games expanded today with the addition of three more titles, organizers announced.
The DRM-free bundle now includes Big Sandwich Games' dragon-infused action-strategy game Hoard, Born Ready Games' futuristic shooter Strike Suit Zero and Two Tribes' platform puzzle game Toki Tori 2+.
The three games join Freebird Games' To the Moon, Hello Games' Joe Danger 2: The Movie, Minority Media's Papo & Yo and Gaijin Games' Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, which were already part of the bundle. You can get the three new games, as well as Reus and Surgeon Simulator 2013, by paying more than the average selling price, which is $5.24 as of this writing.
The Humble Indie Bundle X will be available until Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development