Smoke and Mirrors, the next episode in Telltale Games' episodic point-and-click game based on the Fables universe, The Wolf Among Us, will launch the first week of February, founder Kevin Bruner announced via the developer's forums.
"We are working hard with all of our partners (Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, Apple) to coordinate everything, but we're confident enough to announce that here," Bruner wrote.
"The episode is looking really good (as is the rest of the season!). We are very concerned about the long delay for this episode, but this is one of those occasions where several things conspired against us (not to mention the additional delays due to the holidays). I won't dive into the details, but it's been an unusual and specific set of circumstances and we do not anticipate it happening again as we go forward with the rest of the season."
The Wolf Among Us acts as a prequel to Bill Willingham's comic book series, which follows the lives of fairy tale characters now living in New York. Episode 1: Faith was released last year for iOS, Mac, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Windows PC and Xbox 360. For more on the game, read our review.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League