Smoke and Mirrors, the next episode in Telltale Games' episodic point-and-click game based on the Fables universe, The Wolf Among Us, will launch the first week of February, founder Kevin Bruner announced via the developer's forums.
"We are working hard with all of our partners (Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, Apple) to coordinate everything, but we're confident enough to announce that here," Bruner wrote.
"The episode is looking really good (as is the rest of the season!). We are very concerned about the long delay for this episode, but this is one of those occasions where several things conspired against us (not to mention the additional delays due to the holidays). I won't dive into the details, but it's been an unusual and specific set of circumstances and we do not anticipate it happening again as we go forward with the rest of the season."
The Wolf Among Us acts as a prequel to Bill Willingham's comic book series, which follows the lives of fairy tale characters now living in New York. Episode 1: Faith was released last year for iOS, Mac, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Windows PC and Xbox 360. For more on the game, read our review.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?