Smoke and Mirrors, the next episode in Telltale Games' episodic point-and-click game based on the Fables universe, The Wolf Among Us, will launch the first week of February, founder Kevin Bruner announced via the developer's forums.
"We are working hard with all of our partners (Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, Apple) to coordinate everything, but we're confident enough to announce that here," Bruner wrote.
"The episode is looking really good (as is the rest of the season!). We are very concerned about the long delay for this episode, but this is one of those occasions where several things conspired against us (not to mention the additional delays due to the holidays). I won't dive into the details, but it's been an unusual and specific set of circumstances and we do not anticipate it happening again as we go forward with the rest of the season."
The Wolf Among Us acts as a prequel to Bill Willingham's comic book series, which follows the lives of fairy tale characters now living in New York. Episode 1: Faith was released last year for iOS, Mac, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Windows PC and Xbox 360. For more on the game, read our review.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Batman Returns (Wed 5 Mar)