The latest trailer for From Software's Dark Souls 2 introduces players to more of the game's harsh, foreboding world, the twisted creatures that inhabit it and a cursed protagonist seeking respite through the consumption of souls.
As is Souls game tradition, Dark Souls 2's narrative foundation is explained by a raspy voiced woman who speaks of a murky, forgotten and ancient land, the new setting for the sequel. In addition to a peek at more pre-rendered cinematic footage, there's plenty of gameplay featured in the new trailer. From monsters familiar to players of the Dark Souls 2 network test to never-before-seen bosses — including what appears to be a dragon infested by giant spiders and a phalanx of undead fused together into a horrible monster — there's plenty to see and spoil yourself on.
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- XBOne Classifieds
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!