Left Behind, the upcoming downloadable content for Naughty Dog's The Last of Us, will launch Feb. 14 for the PlayStation 3, according to a listing on the Sony Entertainment Store and reported promotion materials.
The photo of the unconfirmed PS3 store ad, taken by NeoGAF user Little Toaster, states that the DLC will come with a dynamic theme and comic and will be available to download on Sony's console on Feb. 14.
Left Behind was announced last November and will take place before the events of the core game and star Ellie and her best friend Riley. Actress Ashley Johnson, who played Ellie in The Last of Us, revealed in an interview earlier this week that Left Behind will be slightly more "playful" than the main game and is "kind of like a post-pandemic version of two teenage girls hanging out."
Polygon has reached out to Sony for more information on Left Behind's release date and will update this post as more information comes to hand.
Update: The official website for The Last of Us confirms the DLC's Feb. 14 release date. The add-on will cost $14.99.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down