PlayStation owners will soon get access to HBO's on-demand video app, HBO Go, according to an announcement from the cable channel's CEO, Richard Plepler.
Phil Rosenberg, senior vice president of business development at Sony Computer Entertainment America, said in a PlayStation Blog post that HBO Go will come to PlayStation 3 "soon," with a version for PlayStation 4 to follow.
HBO Go provides access to the cable channel's lineup of movies and original programming, including Game of Thrones, Girls, The Wire, The Sopranos and other shows, to HBO subscribers. The app is currently available for Xbox 360 and is slated to come to Xbox One sometime in 2014.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?