Two sets of studios are teaming up to create game bundles featuring some of their most popular recent titles, according to a post on Bethesda's Blog.
Arkane Studios is partnering with Gearbox Software to create a two-game bundle featuring Dishonored and Borderlands 2, and Bethesda is teaming up with Irrational Games to build a $29.99 game bundle featuring The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim and BioShock Infinite.
Both bundles, slated to launch on Feb. 11, will cost $29.99 and will be available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Both bundles do not include any DLC and will be available in North America only.
This is not the first time Irrational and Bethesda have partnered to release a game bundle; in 2009, the pair of studios released a combo pack including the original BioShock and The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion for Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)