Two sets of studios are teaming up to create game bundles featuring some of their most popular recent titles, according to a post on Bethesda's Blog.
Arkane Studios is partnering with Gearbox Software to create a two-game bundle featuring Dishonored and Borderlands 2, and Bethesda is teaming up with Irrational Games to build a $29.99 game bundle featuring The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim and BioShock Infinite.
Both bundles, slated to launch on Feb. 11, will cost $29.99 and will be available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Both bundles do not include any DLC and will be available in North America only.
This is not the first time Irrational and Bethesda have partnered to release a game bundle; in 2009, the pair of studios released a combo pack including the original BioShock and The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion for Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II