Students at Nordahl Grieg high school in Norway are playing Telltale Games' The Walking Dead in class, on purpose and with their teacher's permission.
According to a report in the Norwegian publication NRK.no, instructor Tobias Staaby assigned the adventure game to his students to study ethical dilemmas, many of which are peppered throughout Telltale's episodic title.
"I thought I would get angry phone calls from a mother or father ..." Staaby said, according to a Google translation, "but so far I have not gotten it."
Press play above and turn on translated subtitles to see The Walking Dead as it's played in the Norwegian classroom, where students make decisions as a class and discuss their handling of the post-apocalyptic ethical dilemmas.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.