Students at Nordahl Grieg high school in Norway are playing Telltale Games' The Walking Dead in class, on purpose and with their teacher's permission.
According to a report in the Norwegian publication NRK.no, instructor Tobias Staaby assigned the adventure game to his students to study ethical dilemmas, many of which are peppered throughout Telltale's episodic title.
"I thought I would get angry phone calls from a mother or father ..." Staaby said, according to a Google translation, "but so far I have not gotten it."
Press play above and turn on translated subtitles to see The Walking Dead as it's played in the Norwegian classroom, where students make decisions as a class and discuss their handling of the post-apocalyptic ethical dilemmas.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- DESTINY disappointment?
- A New Steam Controller
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4