Students at Nordahl Grieg high school in Norway are playing Telltale Games' The Walking Dead in class, on purpose and with their teacher's permission.
According to a report in the Norwegian publication NRK.no, instructor Tobias Staaby assigned the adventure game to his students to study ethical dilemmas, many of which are peppered throughout Telltale's episodic title.
"I thought I would get angry phone calls from a mother or father ..." Staaby said, according to a Google translation, "but so far I have not gotten it."
Press play above and turn on translated subtitles to see The Walking Dead as it's played in the Norwegian classroom, where students make decisions as a class and discuss their handling of the post-apocalyptic ethical dilemmas.
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)