Racing title Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed is now available on iOS and Android, publisher Sega announced today.
The mobile iteration of the 2012 title features an additional character: Ryo Hazuki of the Shenmue series. Ryo comes with a new vehicle, a video game arcade cabinet that transforms into a car, plane and other modes of transportation depending on the terrain.
Sega notes that the mobile version of Racing Transformed includes the same adaptable vehicles and multiplayer matches as the console versions, 75 events across 13 courses and a new World Tour racing mode. The mobile version also allows for local four-player matches and both asynchronous and synchronous online multiplayer. Facebook and Game Center functionality is integrated with the title, as well as iOS 7 and Android controller support.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- California city repeals longstanding ban on ... playing pinball?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Ouya strikes a deal to bring games to China