According to a banner atop Battlelog, Premium subscribers will be able to earn double XP starting at 8 a.m. EST on Friday, Jan. 3. The double XP window will end 58 hours later, at 6 p.m. EST on Sunday, Jan. 5.
The double XP event was originally scheduled for Dec. 30; it would have been the second of the month. But the day came, and there was no word from DICE on details for the Premium event until late in the day, when the studio announced that it had been postponed. Earlier that day, DICE had posted an alert saying that some Battlefield 4 players were experiencing "intermittent connectivity issues."
A subscription to Battlefield Premium, which includes five planned expansion packs for Battlefield 4 along with exclusive weekly content such as in-game items and these kinds of events, costs $49.99. However, DICE announced last month that it was halting development on the remaining expansions until it could fix the litany of problems in the game. The next Premium event is scheduled for Jan. 27.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)