A list of achievements for FromSoftware's Dark Souls 2 leaked on Exophase, outlining what players could expect from the upcoming action role-playing game.
(Spoiler warning) The achievements list offers information on bosses, equipment to inherit, bonfire locales and covenants. There is a batch of achievements for learning all hexes, spells, miracles, as well as reinforcing a weapon to its limit with "Supreme Weapon." Players can also earn an easy few points for dying the first time with "This is Dark Souls" achievement, while finishing the game will award 100 points for the "The Dark Soul" achievement.
Dark Souls 2 will launch on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on March 11, followed by a Windows PC version. For more on the game, read our preview from Tokyo Game Show and check out the latest screenshots and trailer.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK