A list of achievements for FromSoftware's Dark Souls 2 leaked on Exophase, outlining what players could expect from the upcoming action role-playing game.
(Spoiler warning) The achievements list offers information on bosses, equipment to inherit, bonfire locales and covenants. There is a batch of achievements for learning all hexes, spells, miracles, as well as reinforcing a weapon to its limit with "Supreme Weapon." Players can also earn an easy few points for dying the first time with "This is Dark Souls" achievement, while finishing the game will award 100 points for the "The Dark Soul" achievement.
Dark Souls 2 will launch on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on March 11, followed by a Windows PC version. For more on the game, read our preview from Tokyo Game Show and check out the latest screenshots and trailer.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games