A new desktop app for Battle.net that streamlines the launchers for games like Word of Warcraft, StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 is now available for download, Blizzard recently announced.
All current game launchers will be upgraded to the Battle.net desktop launcher automatically with Patch 2.0.1, which is due to arrive in the weeks leading up to the March 25 release of Reaper of Souls.
The new app features a single sign-on functionality that allows players to access all of their Blizzard titles via one sign-in. Games can also be installed through the app, which ensures all games remain up-to-date.
The download is available from Battle.net.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28