A new desktop app for Battle.net that streamlines the launchers for games like Word of Warcraft, StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 is now available for download, Blizzard recently announced.
All current game launchers will be upgraded to the Battle.net desktop launcher automatically with Patch 2.0.1, which is due to arrive in the weeks leading up to the March 25 release of Reaper of Souls.
The new app features a single sign-on functionality that allows players to access all of their Blizzard titles via one sign-in. Games can also be installed through the app, which ensures all games remain up-to-date.
The download is available from Battle.net.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Which wiki?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends