Nintendo 3DS ports of the first three games in the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney investigative series will launch April 17 in Japan as Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection, according to the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu (translated by Gemastu).
Retailing for 3,990 yen (approximately $38), Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection will support stereoscopic 3D on the handheld and will include English translations. A limited edition featuring a drama CD will also be available and bonus content consists of a code for digital wallpaper. A Japans trailer for the upcoming compilation can be viewed below.
The first three titles in the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney series were originally released on the Game Boy Advance between 2001 and 2004 and were later ported to the Nintendo DS in the following years. The Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy HD, the iOS version of the first three games, arrived on iOS devices in May.
The latest game in the franchise, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, launched in October on the 3DS in North America and Europe. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is slated to hit European 3DS systems on March 28 and "early 2014" in North America.
Polygon reached out to Capcom for information on a possible western release for Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection.
Update: "This title is not confirmed for release in the West at this time," a Capcom spokesperson told Polygon.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.