Nintendo 3DS ports of the first three games in the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney investigative series will launch April 17 in Japan as Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection, according to the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu (translated by Gemastu).
Retailing for 3,990 yen (approximately $38), Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection will support stereoscopic 3D on the handheld and will include English translations. A limited edition featuring a drama CD will also be available and bonus content consists of a code for digital wallpaper. A Japans trailer for the upcoming compilation can be viewed below.
The first three titles in the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney series were originally released on the Game Boy Advance between 2001 and 2004 and were later ported to the Nintendo DS in the following years. The Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy HD, the iOS version of the first three games, arrived on iOS devices in May.
The latest game in the franchise, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, launched in October on the 3DS in North America and Europe. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is slated to hit European 3DS systems on March 28 and "early 2014" in North America.
Polygon reached out to Capcom for information on a possible western release for Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection.
Update: "This title is not confirmed for release in the West at this time," a Capcom spokesperson told Polygon.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?