Indie studio HKFiftyOne Games has released the first set of teaser videos for its upcoming indie release Quadrant, which gives a taste of the game's narrative-centric style of horror.
Quadrant tells the story of a member of a bio-hazardous waste removal crew tasked with responding to a substance leakage at a classified NASA lab. Set inside the locked-down NASA Research Facility during 1979, the first-person indie survival title has players explore the retro-tech riddled laboratory, while each player choice affects the game's narrative.
Still in development at the California-based studio, Quadrant is slated to release August 2014.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- I have 1 dribbble invite