Indie studio HKFiftyOne Games has released the first set of teaser videos for its upcoming indie release Quadrant, which gives a taste of the game's narrative-centric style of horror.
Quadrant tells the story of a member of a bio-hazardous waste removal crew tasked with responding to a substance leakage at a classified NASA lab. Set inside the locked-down NASA Research Facility during 1979, the first-person indie survival title has players explore the retro-tech riddled laboratory, while each player choice affects the game's narrative.
Still in development at the California-based studio, Quadrant is slated to release August 2014.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Game development
- Getting a PS4
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?