Indie studio HKFiftyOne Games has released the first set of teaser videos for its upcoming indie release Quadrant, which gives a taste of the game's narrative-centric style of horror.
Quadrant tells the story of a member of a bio-hazardous waste removal crew tasked with responding to a substance leakage at a classified NASA lab. Set inside the locked-down NASA Research Facility during 1979, the first-person indie survival title has players explore the retro-tech riddled laboratory, while each player choice affects the game's narrative.
Still in development at the California-based studio, Quadrant is slated to release August 2014.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders