Indie studio HKFiftyOne Games has released the first set of teaser videos for its upcoming indie release Quadrant, which gives a taste of the game's narrative-centric style of horror.
Quadrant tells the story of a member of a bio-hazardous waste removal crew tasked with responding to a substance leakage at a classified NASA lab. Set inside the locked-down NASA Research Facility during 1979, the first-person indie survival title has players explore the retro-tech riddled laboratory, while each player choice affects the game's narrative.
Still in development at the California-based studio, Quadrant is slated to release August 2014.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart