Ari Mark, a veteran of AMC Networks and the Sundance Channel, is now the head of unscripted programming at Xbox Entertainment Studios, Microsoft announced today.
While at AMC, Mark developed unscripted shows including Comic Book Men, The Pitch and Talking Dead. Xbox Entertainment Studios announced two unscripted shows last year, one based on the Atari E.T. landfill excavation and a series about soccer called Every Street United.
Founded in early 2013, Xbox Entertainment Studios was formed to create content like the live-action Halo series for Xbox devices. In June 2013, Microsoft hired Elan Lee, known for his work on the Halo 2 alternate reality game I Love Bees, as its chief design officer.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4