Ari Mark, a veteran of AMC Networks and the Sundance Channel, is now the head of unscripted programming at Xbox Entertainment Studios, Microsoft announced today.
While at AMC, Mark developed unscripted shows including Comic Book Men, The Pitch and Talking Dead. Xbox Entertainment Studios announced two unscripted shows last year, one based on the Atari E.T. landfill excavation and a series about soccer called Every Street United.
Founded in early 2013, Xbox Entertainment Studios was formed to create content like the live-action Halo series for Xbox devices. In June 2013, Microsoft hired Elan Lee, known for his work on the Halo 2 alternate reality game I Love Bees, as its chief design officer.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- First Tekken 7 details revealed at Comic-Con