Moon, Renegade Kid's 2009 first-person shooter for Nintendo DS, is headed to Nintendo 3DS in March or April 2014 as an episodic game called Moon Chronicles, the developer announced today.
Episode 1: One Small Step will be released for $8.99 with chapters 1-4, 6 training missions called "Tsukigami's VR Training" and approximately four hours of gameplay. Three more episodes available as downloadable content will follow and contain about two hours of gameplay for $1.99 each. Episode 2 will include chapters 5-8, Episode 3 will bring chapters 9-12 and Episode 4 will deliver chapters 13-16.
Renegade Kid co-founder Jools Watsham told Polygon that the remastered Moon Chronicles will run at 60 frames-per-second with stereoscopic 3D enabled and fullscreen anti-aliasing with 3D off, while displaying more detailed models for enemies, the environment and weapons.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Grand Theft Auto 5's PC version will get an updated soundtrack