Grand Theft Auto 5 players on PlayStation 3 can turn their time in Los Santos into an underwater adventure with a mod that brings the city beneath the ocean waves.
According to modder "Bushigan," sinking Los Santos requires a modded PS3 console, since players are going to have to shuffle some files to get the mod to work. The mod also includes the ability to transform vehicles into submarines for a way to get around that sticks to the underwater theme. Some rooftops poke above the crashing waves, and any humans and vehicles that respawn underwater automatically begin floating upwards to the surface, as shown in the videos above and below.
The mod is available for GTA 5's single-player mode and can be downloaded here.
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League