We were going to try to redo Friday's episode today since the episode didn't really happen last week due to technical difficulties. But now we'll be doing that tomorrow, so that on today's episode we can talk about this morning's big breaking Gears of War news.
Today on Friends List, Editor-at-Large Chris Plante asks Opinions Editor Ben Kuchera: who benefits from Microsoft's acquisition of the Gears of War series?
The episode will begin at 2 p.m. ET (or thereabouts!) and will be available via YouTube following the recording. While you wait you can watch the previous episode: Can you trademark Candy?
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story