While the Xbox One and Windows PC versions of the game are being developed by Respawn, the team handling the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall has been kept under wraps for months. Bluepoint Games's previous work includes multiple PlayStation platform ports, including the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for PlayStation Vita.
Bluepoint Games was formed in 2006 by "key members of the Metroid Prime development team" at Retro Studios. Bluepoint's debut game was twin-stick shooter Blast Factor for PlayStation 3.
Respawn confirmed earlier today that a multiplayer beta for Titanfall is coming the Xbox One and Windows PC versions of the game.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites