While the Xbox One and Windows PC versions of the game are being developed by Respawn, the team handling the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall has been kept under wraps for months. Bluepoint Games's previous work includes multiple PlayStation platform ports, including the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for PlayStation Vita.
Bluepoint Games was formed in 2006 by "key members of the Metroid Prime development team" at Retro Studios. Bluepoint's debut game was twin-stick shooter Blast Factor for PlayStation 3.
Respawn confirmed earlier today that a multiplayer beta for Titanfall is coming the Xbox One and Windows PC versions of the game.
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall