An update for Gran Turismo 6 introduces four new cars to the PlayStation 3 title, including the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision GT Racing Series, Corvette Stingray GT Concept '13 and two types of the Gran Turismo Red Bull x2014.
Patch 1.04 also features an updated list showing prizes awarded during seasonal events, a birthday log-in bonus that gives players a free car first produced around the time of their birth year, and the ability to remove the Ghost Replay button in the game's Arcade Mode Time Trial.
Gran Turismo 6 receive a 9 out of 10 from Polygon in a review that states: Polyphony Digital's love for cars has always been clear, but it's always felt a little cold and mechanical. The benefits of that technical expertise still exist in Gran Turismo 6, but they're put to much more enthusiastic use. The result is a massive, passionate game and a fitting final lap for the PlayStation 3.
The latest patch is now live everywhere.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- $169 worth of awesome games (and Daikatana)