The Room 2 will become a universal app on iOS this Thursday, Jan. 30, according to a tweet from developer Fireproof Games.
The sequel to the contraption-laden 2012 puzzle game will be compatible with iPhone 4S and newer phones, as well as iPod Touch fifth generation and newer devices. The game is currently available on iPad 2 and newer tablets for $4.99 in the iOS App Store.
The Room 2's Android version "is being tested now, and will be out in three weeks," according to another tweet from Fireproof.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business