The Room 2 will become a universal app on iOS this Thursday, Jan. 30, according to a tweet from developer Fireproof Games.
The sequel to the contraption-laden 2012 puzzle game will be compatible with iPhone 4S and newer phones, as well as iPod Touch fifth generation and newer devices. The game is currently available on iPad 2 and newer tablets for $4.99 in the iOS App Store.
The Room 2's Android version "is being tested now, and will be out in three weeks," according to another tweet from Fireproof.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games