Dennaton Games is targeting the third quarter of this year for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, the hyper-violent action game sequel and the supposed conclusion in the franchise.
Announced in June 2012 for a 2014 release, Hotline Miami 2 promises players an "escalating level of violence" that will play out in the wake of the events of the first game, which first hit Windows PC in October 2012. The sequel will feature a cast of characters with greater depth, its creators say, and include a new "hard mode" difficulty option.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is bound for Linux, Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Windows PC.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- I have 1 dribbble invite