Dennaton Games is targeting the third quarter of this year for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, the hyper-violent action game sequel and the supposed conclusion in the franchise.
Announced in June 2012 for a 2014 release, Hotline Miami 2 promises players an "escalating level of violence" that will play out in the wake of the events of the first game, which first hit Windows PC in October 2012. The sequel will feature a cast of characters with greater depth, its creators say, and include a new "hard mode" difficulty option.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is bound for Linux, Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Windows PC.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?