Dennaton Games is targeting the third quarter of this year for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, the hyper-violent action game sequel and the supposed conclusion in the franchise.
Announced in June 2012 for a 2014 release, Hotline Miami 2 promises players an "escalating level of violence" that will play out in the wake of the events of the first game, which first hit Windows PC in October 2012. The sequel will feature a cast of characters with greater depth, its creators say, and include a new "hard mode" difficulty option.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is bound for Linux, Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Windows PC.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)