Dennaton Games is targeting the third quarter of this year for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, the hyper-violent action game sequel and the supposed conclusion in the franchise.
Announced in June 2012 for a 2014 release, Hotline Miami 2 promises players an "escalating level of violence" that will play out in the wake of the events of the first game, which first hit Windows PC in October 2012. The sequel will feature a cast of characters with greater depth, its creators say, and include a new "hard mode" difficulty option.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is bound for Linux, Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Windows PC.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?