Dawn of the Plow, a video game about plowing snow, is available now for Linux, Mac, Windows and Android.
In developer Dan FitzGerald's self-described "goofy side-project," players clear roads and avoid crashing into cars on their way home. Plow, keep safe, and you'll increase your score.
Dawn of the Plow is a "spiritual companion" to FitzGerald's other game, the Dog Sled Saga. According to Dawn of the Plow's official site, its month-long development was designed in part to help with the Dog Sled Saga.
"I have had the idea that it would be nice to whip up a small scoped game as a 'practice release' before Dog Sled Saga so we could get the kinks out of the process," FitzGerald wrote, "so I allowed myself to indulge and leave Lisa (my Dog Sled Saga cohort) [and] go relatively solo for a time."
A universal app for iOS is also in development and awaiting approval.
For more on Dog Sled Saga, be sure to read our interview with FitzGerald and Lisa Bromiel about their pet project.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Disney Infinity's Phineas and Agent P arrive first at GameStop March 15