Developer Tiger Style will show off the upcoming Spider: Rite Of The Shrouded Moon for the first time at Juegos Rancheros next Thursday, Feb. 6, at Austin's North Door.
First revealed late last year, the sequel to 2009's Spider: Secret of Bryce Manor is headed to Linux, Mac, Windows PC, Android and iOS this spring. At its public debut next week, the developers will talk about the making of the game, including their research into secret societies.
Doors for the event sponsored by the indie developer collective will open at 7 p.m. local time. Admission is free and open to the public, and those planning to attend can RSVP through Facebook.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Battlefield 4's Naval Strike DLC includes dynamic weather, sunrises and a hovercraft