Respawn Entertainment's Titanfall will not feature modding or mapping tools at launch, Respawn founder Vince Zampella revealed recently, saying that the availability of the features will be evaluated post-launch.
"Not at launch for sure, will have to evaluate after launch," he wrote, responding to a fan's question via Twitter whether mod or mapping tools will be available when the game is released.
Earlier this week, a Respawn representative confirmed that Titanfall will feature sniping but will be "a pretty different animal than you'll find in your run of the mill modern military shooter." The developer also revealed that Titanfall sniping won't allow for the effectiveness of quickscoping and no-scoping techniques.
For more about the title, check out the recently announced Titan classes like Atlas, Ogre and Stryder. Titanfall will launch on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows PC this March. The game will be an Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC exclusive "for the life of the title," according to Electronic Arts CFO Blake Jorgensen.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell