The National Football League added a new feature to its Xbox One app today, allowing users to predict the results of matches in the season for the chance to win prizes.
The Xbox One Playoff Face Off app allows users to answer up to 10 questions that predict upcoming player performances. The questions will be available each Tuesday before every round of live games, which includes the Playoffs, the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl. Participants will be entered for a chance to win prizes like tickets to the Super Bowl XLVII or Super Bowl XVIX, an Xbox One console, autographed NFL merchandise, copies of Madden 25 for Xbox One and NFLshop.com gift cards. Users will also be able to earn Achievements through participating.
Microsoft announced its Xbox One partnership with the NFL in May 2013, a deal that aims to "deliver the ultimate viewing experience for football fans," NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said at the time. The partnership includes exclusive NFL content for Xbox One, like Fantasy Football integration with live NFL matches and Skype integration.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer