Marvel Run Jump Smash, an endless runner featuring Marvel's slate of super heroes, is now available worldwide for iOS and Android, Marvel announced today.
Users can play as a number of different classic Marvel heroes, with eight currently available at launch: Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and Spider-Man. According to Marvel, more characters will be released "regularly" post-launch.
Players can utilize these characters' unique powers and switch between them on the fly as they run through each level, dodge obstacles and fighting off enemies. Each level includes collectable coins that can be traded for special power-ups that will boost a character's running speed and distance. The game will also feature online leaderboards for comparing other players' progress.
Marvel Run Jump Smash, which initially launched in Korea last year, is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch as well as Android and Windows 8 devices. The game is available for $0.99 through the iTunes App Store, Google Play and Windows Store. The title will be available through the Windows Phone Store at a later date.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?