Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment and publisher Electronic Arts unveiled the full line of tie-in merchandise today for the upcoming, mech-infused multiplayer shooter.
The Titanfall brand will expand beyond video games to the following licensed products:
- Turtle Beach Xbox One headset
- MadCatz PC gaming peripherals including keyboard, Xbox 360 headset, Windows PC, Mac, smart device headset, mouse and mouse pad
- Prima Standard and Collector's Edition strategy guides
- Titan Publishing art book
- Jinx! apparel and accessories
- Level Up Wear apparel and accessories
- Posters by Trends and GB Eye
- EP Memory USB drives and cases
- K'nex construction sets, which were revealed last year
Titanfall is primed for a March 11 release on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC. For more on the game, be sure to check out Polygon's in-depth interview with the developers.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Highergrounds Game