Nintendo is kicking off a two-week "Super Indie Connection Sale" in the Wii U eShop today, with discounts of 60 percent on a few different games, the company announced today.
Five indie titles are part of the promotion. Wii U users who buy one of them during the sale, or already own one of them, will be able to purchase any of the other four games at 60 percent off.
Here are the five titles in question: Two Tribes' Toki Tori 2+, KnapNok Games' Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party, Gaijin Games' Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, Black Forest Games' Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and WayForward Technologies' Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition.
The sale runs from noon ET today through 11:59 a.m. ET on Feb. 13.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes